Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kiss My Face (AND my wallet!)


Kiss My Face is an awesome, environment & skin friendly/healthy brand. I love their toner that you literally just spray onto your face after a nice warm wash. It is by far one of the most refreshing feelings that helps me get through the summer days.

Right now, they are giving away a "free sample bottle of Kiss My Face© Aromatherapeutic Anti-Stress Shower/Bath gel.

Anti Stress Shower & Bath Gel has an infusion of fir needle essential oil to calm the mind, and nerves while it gently cleanses the body. What a day, what a week! Ease your mind, take time for yourself. Recuperate, revive, relax. Let the warm, calming water drench your body.

Contains Ginseng, Gotu-Kola, Ivy, Lavender, Rosemary, and other soothing ingredients complimentary to a relaxed lifestyle


Suggested Use: For a bath pour into running warm water. For a shower, apply liberally to the skin and massage muscles and joints"

Go HERE for the sample!

Let me know how you like it! I am VERY excited to try this!! Maybe I'll even take a bath and make the mister watch the toddler! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment